Wednesday 5 March 2014

Isao goes for haircuts...

Isao
It took me a few days to finish this one, because... to put in the words of Khan as he appeared for the first time in the episode Space Seed in Star Trek TOS... 'I grow fatigued.' I don't know why but I have been so very tired recently, I was going all cross eyed and nodding off on front of the computer while trying to squeeze some painting in in the evening. Probably some stupid bug trying to get to me, everyone at uni seems to be coughing and spluttering and generally looking worse for wear at the moment.
Anyhoo, I decided to get his hair out of his face. I also decided to not give him eye lashes, it just worked better somehow. So there we are face number 16. Man, at this rate I'll still be going come Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment